The Group Legal program, provided by the Legal ResourcesTM Plan, is designed to give you access to professional attorneys and provide protection against high legal fees. Accessing the services provided under this plan are convenient because you have a group of over 16,000 attorneys nationwide available to help you with your legal needs.
You pay for coverage under this plan with after-tax contributions of $19/month that you make through payroll contributions.
If you enroll for this benefit, you, your spouse/domestic partner, and your dependent children will have access to a broad range of legal services. The following services are examples of legal matters covered at 100%:
• Contract/document review of personal legal documents
• General consultation and advice
• Will preparation, review, and updates
• Uncontested Domestic Adoptions
• Real Estate – buying or selling a home
• Traffic violations
• Suspended driver’s license reinstatement assistance
• Consumer relations and credit protection
• Landlord/tenant issues
• Divorce (uncontested) and legal separation
• Civil actions as the plaintiff or defendant in District Court and much more!
Representation for the following services will be provided at a 25% attorney fee discount:
• Child support
• Personal Injury
• Contested Family Law issues
• Tax issues/IRS issues
• Small Business matters
• Bankruptcy and much more!
Click Here to visit the Legal ResourcesTM web site for more information.
LegalWise is Legal Resources’ monthly newsletter designed to educate and inform you about trending legal issues, expert opinions and quick tips. To view the latest newsletter Click Here.
To Enroll Now Click Here
Please Note :
You may not cancel your membership in the plan until you’ve participated for at least 12 months.
© 2009 The George Washington University,
2121, I Street NW, Washington DC 20052